Birth Doula Services
Birth Doula support provides emotional and hands-on labor support, wisdom, and experience through your birthing journey helping to facilitate your positive birth experience. Service includes a breastfeeding check after birth and a postpartum visit by 3 weeks after birth.
“Marcie is a wonderful doula! We were first time parents and decided to pursue a home birth. Marcie made sure we were completely prepared regardless of the outcome and talked us through everything we needed to know. We had a 30-hour labor and she stayed by our sides every step of the way. She is incredibly kind and encouraging and made the birth process so smooth. I believe a large part of the reason we got to have our home birth, the way we wanted, was because of Marcie. We highly recommend her as a doula!” Michaela
Birth Doula Services
My Birth Doula Services support you and your support person through labor, birth, and the golden hour after birth.
“Marcie helped me process a traumatic birth experience from my first pregnancy/delivery and feel empowered going into my second pregnancy and labor/delivery. I ended up having a natural delivery and overall, a healing experience. I could not have not it without her support in the delivery room. Thank you Marcie!! I highly recommend someone like Marcie who can help you become a better advocate for yourself during and after pregnancy.” Rachel Sanderson
Birth Doula Services Include:
- Limited to 3 clients a month
- Initial complimentary consultation (usually 1 hour)
- Text and phone support for questions from the time of contract through a postpartum visit
- Help develop your personal birth plan (usually 2.5 hours)
- Information on and links to resources you may need
- Evidence-based resources about tests, concerns, procedures, etc.
- Two prenatal meetings (usually 2.5 hours each)
- Postpartum planning
- On-call from 38 weeks of your pregnancy through birth
- Trusted back-up doula
- Continuous support from the onset of labor through 2 hours postpartum (No hour limit)
- Postpartum follow-up visit usually within the first 2 weeks in your home
- Breastfeeding support
- Lending library
- Follow-up communication through the first year postpartum
Learn more about bundling birth and postpartum services.